The UFOs in this video are bright orbs of white light that shoot through the sky above the M11 motorway at tremendous speeds.
According to the Sun, former Ministry of Defence UFO researcher and UFO expert Nick Pope said, “Assuming it’s genuine, it’s one of the most bizarre pieces of UFO footage I’ve seen in a long time.”
While the orbs of light seen in this video can easily be created with video effects software, that does not necessarily mean this particular video is a hoax. But something that does indicate trickery is the audio track accompanying the video. The left and right audio channels each contain completely different audio. Music, supposedly from the car’s radio, plays in the left channel, and only in the left channel, while the excited voices of the “witnesses” in the car are in the right audio channel, and only in the right channel. This issue is certainly a red flag, and indicates that the audio was recorded at a different time, and added to the video.
Watch the video and decide for yourself.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes