A new UFO video submitted to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) shows bright objects flying around the night sky. In a similar video recently taken in Arizona, it was speculated the objects were drones. However, this witness does not believe drones to be responsible for this sighting.
According to the report, the video was taken on September 18, 2017. The report was submitted the same day. The witness was walking the dogs when the lights were spotted. At first the witness thought the lights may be drones or a helicopter. However, the witness felt differently after watching the objects “manoeuvre effortlessly through the sky.”
The full report, verbatim, reads:
While walking dogs at night outside back of house I noticed two strange lights flying around in the night sky. At first I thought helicopters or drones but the more I watched I don’t think this is the case. They didn’t look too far away, maybe a mile or so and seemed to manoeuvre effortlessly through the sky. After watching for a few minutes I went for my phone and recorded them. After recording I went inside to put dogs in and when came back out they were gone.
While the objects do seem odd, and must have been quite a sight, they could still be drones. As mentioned in relation to another recent sighting, drone technology continues to improve, and flying them at high speed through twists and turns has become a burgeoning sport. Check out the video of a drone racing championship in the UK below.
Take a look at the video, which can be downloaded here, and let us know what you think.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes