A Mississippi witness at Olive Branch reported watching a hovering, boomerang-shaped UFO that was less than 700 yards away that simply vanished, according to testimony in Case 66142 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was returning home along Pleasant Hill Road near Church Road at 11:13 p.m. on June 4, 2015, when the object was first seen about 600 to 700 yards away and 300 feet in the air.
“It looked like a boomerang,” the witness stated. “It wasn’t moving, just hovering. It had five lights, one on the front, and two on each side making a V.”
After watching the object for a few seconds, the object shut off its lights and vanished.
“Trying to figure out if it was a plane, I went around to a clear spot and only saw planes miles away. I live in the flight path of Memphis Airport, and know a plane when I see one. This was not one. This object was a close as 600 to 700 yards. It didn’t resemble anything I’ve ever seen in the sky at night. Usually planes have a red or blue light on the bottom, but these lights were just white, and didn’t flicker or flash. I listened and didn’t hear any engine sounds either. Just a very eerie silence I haven’t experience before.”
Olive Branch is a city in DeSoto County, Mississippi, population 33,484. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away