The National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada is hosting a special lecture on September 22 titled Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed.
Speakers at the lecture include Nick Pope, former UK UFO desk officer; Col. Bill Coleman, former chief spokesperson for Project Blue Book (one of the United States Air Force’s studies of UFOs); Col. Robert Friend, a former director of Project Blue Book; Col. Charles Halt, former deputy base commander of the RAF Bentwaters military base in England; and Col. John Alexander, UFO author and investigator.
John Alexander told Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post, “What you’re getting from this panel are people who have worked with the military, all of whom certainly agree that UFOs are real, and I think most of them would say it ought to be researched.”
The National Atomic Testing Museum, a Smithsonian-affiliated museum, opened an Area 51 exhibit earlier this year. And since then, the museum has featured occasional special events with presentations on the topic of UFOs.
For more information about the Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed special lecture, go to www.NationalAtomicTestingMuseum.org.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis