Open Minds UFO Radio: Mike Damante is a journalist, author, and teacher. He is the author of the books “Punk rock and UFOs: True Believers” and “Punk Rock and UFOs: Cryptozoology Meets Anarchy.” Mike worked for the Houston Chronicle as a copy editor, writer, reporter, and web producer. He currently produces their “MIKED” music blog and has interviewed bands and musicians like Bad Religion, blink-182, Taking Back Sunday, Tom DeLonge, Tegan and Sara, Aerosmith, B.o.B, and countless others. He currently teaches Journalism and English in Houston, TX.
In this episode, we talk to Mike about the crossroads of Punk Rock and UFOs, and his perspective on the UFO phenomenon as a mainstream journalist. Like everyone interested in UFOs, Mike has also been following the developments related to Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy (TTSA). Mike lends the unique view of also having followed Tom DeLonge’s music career as a music journalist and blogger.
Visit Mike’s website and get his books at www.PunkRockandUFOs.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript