Open Minds UFO Radio: Michael Schratt is a military aerospace historian. He has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military-industrial complex. His speaking engagements include the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show). Michael has developed many contacts with first-hand experience dealing with classified “black programs,” including former USAF pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. He has written for Open Minds Magazine and OpenMinds.tv and currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher in Arizona.
In this episode, we discuss black triangle UFO sightings and the possibility that some of them are advanced aircraft developed in classified projects, including the famous Phoenix Lights sighting in Arizona in 1997.
For more about Michael, visit him on Facebook.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave