Hundreds of witnesses have reported seeing the unidentified object in the sky over this city on the eastern edge of Russia. The object has been described as a triangle-shaped UFO with four golden-colored lights. The object remained in the sky for more than two hours.
Some speculated that the lights were simply multiple Chinese lanterns tied together, but at one point, the lights separated and shot straight up, demonstrating behavior that is not typical for Chinese lanterns.
UFOs are not uncommon in the region, and, in fact, Vladivostok is where a UFO allegedly crashed in 1986, and this incident is referred to by some as “the Russian Roswell.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP