A popular British manual publisher is releasing a manual on UFO investigations that covers government documents, how to go UFO spotting, scientific findings, alien abduction stories, and theories on the nature of the phenomenon.
The manual’s title is UFO Investigation Manual: UFO investigations from 1892 to the present day. Its author is long time UFO researchers and writer Nigel Watson. He has written other books on popular UFO events in the UK and alien abduction.
Haynes is best known for their car manuals, although they have been exploring popular culture topics lately, such as surviving zombie attacks, and guides to popular spacecraft from science fiction. In a recent interview with Yahoo! News, Watson says there is plenty of information for the UFO manual, especially given the thousands of sightings and alien encounters investigated by the British Ministry of Defence.
Watson says UFO sightings are frequent in the UK, with “Warminster, Wiltshire, Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, Bonnybridge, Scotland, Pembrokeshire, Wales and the Pennines are just some of their favourite haunting areas.”
Some of the advice in the book offers tips on how to see a UFO. Watson recommends one bring long, “A good set of binoculars, camera, note book and star charts are the basic equipment.” He adds, “Some ufologists use more sophisticated UFO hunting equipment that includes video cameras that can obtain infrared images of UFOs invisible to the human eye.”
Watson doesn’t believe people need to fear UFOs, he says, “There are some rare cases of people being zapped by lights from UFOs, but otherwise they don’t present any danger.”
The manual includes alien abduction stories, which Watson says he finds the most fascinating, although he says, “As with most aspects of ufology it is hard to find totally convincing evidence and that is why the subject still intrigues me.”
Most sightings are probably not extraterrestrial, Watson concludes, but they may present a “rare aerial phenomena unknown to science”.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility