Image credit: Arthur Sollitt/YouTube
A green UFO was recorded on video in the sky above the city of Ipswich in Queensland, Australia by resident Arthur Sollitt on the night of February 24.
Sollitt described his UFO sighting to the Queensland Times stating,
From some angles it is like a green rectangle, and then it has a white object above it almost in a T shape in some angles. At times the white image is above it and at times it is below it. It is almost as though it is turning upside down. It is real hard to explain.
Others have reportedly seen the same, or a similar, UFO in the area.
According to the Queensland Times, Sollitt’s son sent the video to UFO Research Queensland president Sheryl Gottschall who concluded, “I’ve seen a lot of things, but I haven’t seen anything like that . . . not even on the internet. It remains unidentified.”
Sollitt told the Queensland Times, “As far as I am concerned it is an unidentified flying object, but whether it is earth-made or something from outer space . . . you just wouldn’t know.” But he opined, “It may be a remote-controlled object. But it is something in the sky and it is flying like a plane.”
The strange-looking object could very well be exactly what he described–a remote-controlled object flying like a plane. The online zine Who Forted? recently pointed out that glowing wings are sold for model airplane enthusiasts who want to fly their planes at night. And owners of remote-controlled gliders have been adorning their craft with LED lights to enable night flying for years.
Although an illuminated, remote-controlled glider is a likely identification for this mysterious object, no positive identification has been made, and therefore the object remains unidentified.
Watch the video below of an illuminated glider to see the similarities between it and the UFO recorded by Sollitt. And share your thoughts with us in the comments below, or on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview