Astrobiologists continue searching the Milky Way galaxy for worlds that may be hospitable for life. But when that life is found, what will its physical appearance be? David Aguilar will explore this question during a live webcast tonight, Thursday, December 19.
Aguilar, who is the director of science information at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA), is appearing at the CfA’s monthly observatory night to discuss two of his new National Geographic children’s books: Space Encyclopedia and ALIEN WORLDS. He has developed some ideas about what extraterrestrial life might look like, and he will share these ideas with the public during tonight’s webcast.
CfA officials explain that Aguilar “applies real-world biology to known exoplanets and populates them with exotic life forms that might actually exist.”
The event takes place at the CfA complex in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and is open to the public. According to Space.com, anyone with an Internet connection can watch Aguilar’s presentation via the CfA webcast,” which can be found at http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/publicevents
The live webcast airs tonight, December 19, beginning at 7:30 p.m. EST.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Science of Proving Object Made by Extraterrestrials – October 30, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information