Open Minds UFO Radio: Leslie Kean is an investigative journalist who has been published internationally and nationally in the Boston Globe, Baltimore Sun, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Providence Journal, The Nation, International Herald Tribune, Globe and Mail, and Journal of Scientific Exploration, among other publications. She is the author of UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record, a New York Times best seller, and numerous articles on the subject of UFOs. She is coauthor of Burma’s Revolution of the Spirit and cofounder of the Coalition for Freedom of Information. She lives in New York.
She is the co-author of the recent article in The New York Times revealing the U.S. Department of Defense’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. We are lucky enough to be the first among the non-mainstream media to have the opportunity to interview Leslie on how the story came about, and what other pieces of information she may be able to share about the program.
For more about Leslie, visit: www.survivingdeathkean.com
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission