Open Minds UFO Radio: Leslie Kean is an independent investigative journalist and author of UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record, a New York Times bestseller. She helped produce a 2011 documentary based on UFOs for the History Channel, made by Breakthru Films, an award-winning film company. Kean has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The Colbert Report, and NPR and in USA Today, US News & World Report, and Columbia Journalism Review, among other media. She has been contributing articles to the Huffington Post since 2012, and has been recognized for her efforts to bring credibility to the controversial subject of UFOs through straightforward and honest reporting only on facts and official investigations.
Leslie’s latest book is Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife, a personal story of research into astonishing and thought-provoking information suggestive of survival past death. In this interview we talk about recent UFO news and then delve into the fascinating topics covered in her new book. From past lives, to near death experiences, out of body experiences, ghosts and channeling, we discuss studies which shed light on the fascinating idea that there is life after death.
For more about Leslie and her books, visit: www.SurvivingDeathKean.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility