Open Minds UFO Radio: Lee Speigel is a career media personality who has worked as a print and broadcast reporter for CBS, NBC, ABC, and others. His latest mainstream media position was as a staff writer for the Huffington Post, reporting mostly on the UFO phenomenon and other paranormal topics. He is currently working with filmmaker James Fox on the documentary The Phenomenon set to be released in the fall. Lee has also just started a podcast on the KGRA network called Edge of Reality with Lee Speigel.
In this interview, we talk to Lee about the latest UFO news, the documentary, and his new podcast.
Visit Lee at www.LeeSpeigel.com
Listen to his podcast at: www.kgraradio.com/edge-of-reality-radio/
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019