Open Minds UFO Radio: Writer, reporter, and paranormal expert Lee Speigel is the former host of NBC Radio’s “The Edge of Reality.” He produced and hosted nearly 1,500 programs on unexplained phenomena over an eight-year period at NBC Radio, and previously worked at Westwood One Radio and ABCNews.com. He is the only person in history to produce, in 1978, a major presentation at the United Nations on the subject of UFOs. He is now a writer and editor at HuffPost.
In this episode, we explore the mysteries of space and the potential for extraterrestrial life. Lee has written several stories lately on these topics, so we review these stories and the possibility that we are on the cusp of the scientific discovery of life not of this earth.
For more about Lee, visit his page on HuffPost.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP