Speigel has actively researched and reported on the UFO phenomenon for decades as a journalist and media personality for major networks including NBC, ABC, AOL, and currently with the Huffington Post. He is also responsible for bringing the UFO topic to a world stage in 1978 when he produced a presentation on UFOs at the United Nations.
The UFO stories written by Speigel for the Huffington Post were very popular in 2011, and many even received front page placement. His quality reporting, his continued search for the truth, and his willingness to cover UFO stories in the mainstream media is why Open Minds proudly named Lee Speigel Researcher of the Year.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP