A Nevada witness at Las Vegas reported watching and videotaping two cigar-shaped UFOs moving overhead, according to testimony in Case 78282 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just left his home and turned onto the nearest street heading south at 7:45 p.m. on August 7, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“Two highly reflective objects caught my eye moving rather slowly at first,” the witness stated.“I immediately identified them as something I have never seen before flying in the sky.”
The witness has past experience around military bases.
“I have much experience growing up on military bases for the first 20+ years of my life, including living on SAC alert bases. I have much experience witnessing all types of military aircraft and am familiar with their flight capabilities. What I saw yesterday on August 7, 2016, was not military and not civilian.”
The witness then thought to shoot video.
“I immediately thought, take out cell phone. I tried to first capture a picture, which I did, but the object was hard to focus on. I immediately switched from static pictures to video using my Samsung Note 5. I was inside my Jeep Wrangler with family. All four of us saw the object, including my retired Army father.”
The witness and family members continued to watch the object.
“We watched the object fly northand then switch to a northeast direction heading towards Nellis AFB. At first, there were two objects. However, once the objects moved towards the northeast, the second object disappeared and I could only see the first and larger object.”
Nevada MUFON is investigating. The witness included one video clip with the report, which was filed on August 8, 2016. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes