A Nevada witness at Las Vegas reported watching a white, triangle-shaped object in the afternoon sky, according to testimony in Case 78272 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving southbound along Las Vegas Boulevard near the Blue Diamond intersection about 3:45 p.m. on August 3, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“Had just left a work meeting,” the witness stated.“There were clouds all over the valley that afternoon, some of them really big puffy clouds, some grayer clouds, some thinner clouds, but also lots of sun.”
Lightning caught the witnesses’ eye.
“I noticed a lightning bolt which I don’t see very often in Vegas directly south several miles. That drew my attention to a white object moving toward the north and to my left – basically over Henderson and 10 degrees to the southeast from my southerly direction.”
The witness watched the object.
“It was moving through the clouds. It then stopped in mid-airmaybe a couple of miles up, as a complete guess. I thought that seemed strange. It was smaller than an airplane. My first thought was maybe it’s a helicopter. But it was solid looking, no rotor and all white. The white didn’t appear to be from any lights or from sun reflection as best I could tell. It was somewhat triangular-shaped, but really it was more crescent-shaped that, instead of being rounded off, came to a point at its head.”
The witness considered known objects.
“Next thought – it must be a drone. Then the object started flying from its midair stop to next moving from my left to my right and moving directly west. At this point, I was still thinking it’s a drone. It was sort of moving erratically, but not particularly fast. It stopped near one of the large puffy clouds for a moment and now positioned off to my right. Maybe over the Southern Highlands area 10 degrees to the southwest from my southerly direction. I was at this point parked near my home.”
The object then began to move away.
“Then suddenly, the object slowly moved directly into that big cloud. I waited around outside for several minutes to see if I could spot it again, but was unable to and it was a tad bit hot out! But it was an unusual looking object that stopped in midair, flew a somewhat erratic pattern, and then seemed to intentionally go directly into a cloud. The whole sequence maybe lasted 10 minutes.”
Nevada MUFON is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP