The Christian Science Monitor explains that the three planets in the Kepler-30 star system “all orbit in the same plane, lined up with the rotation of the star — just like the planets in our own solar system do.” These three planets — Kepler-30b, Kepler-30c, and Kepler-30d — are not only larger than Earth, but two are even more massive than our largest planet Jupiter!
Roberto Sanchis-Ojeda is a Ph.D. candidate at MIT and the lead author of the research team’s new study published in the journal Nature. He explains, “The physical conditions of the new system are such that it looks pretty much like our system.” Popular Mechanics points out that the previous assumption had been that few star systems look like ours. But based on Kepler’s new information, many more systems like our own could be out there.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Science of Proving Object Made by Extraterrestrials – October 30, 2018