Kendall Jenner and her family recently went on an alien hunting expedition.
On Thursday, August 8, The Daily Mail published photos of Kendall’s sister Khloe Kardashian at Bob Hope airport in Burbank, California as she was headed to an undisclosed location. Later, brother Brody Jenner posted a photo to his Instagram account from inside an airplane showing himself, Kylie Jenner, Khloe, and Kendall.
Later, Khloe posted a photo to her Instagram account showing her posing with Kylie, who was wearing alien sunglasses.
This alien sunglasses photo started making sense when Kendall posted a video she recorded in an RV. She states, “I’m here in a secret location with my family and we are in the middle of nowhere and we’re about to go alien hunting.” On Friday, August 9, Kendall posted another video that reveals hints of playful moments from the previous night’s alien hunting trip.
Based on other photos posted by the family, it is apparent that this secret destination was Las Vegas, Nevada and surrounding areas. It is unclear if this family trip was simply a vacation, or if it has anything to do with their reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. But this is additional evidence of the family’s strong interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away