Open Minds UFO Radio: Keith Arem is the president of Los Angeles based PCB Productions and PCB Entertainment. He is one of the leading creative directors and producers in the gaming industry, specializing in talent performance, writing, sound design, and music. His most recent project is a movie based on the Phoenix Lights mass UFO sightings in Phoenix, Arizona in 1997. Keith wrote and directed the movie, which is titled Phoenix Incident and is set to release in 2016. He says the movie mixes fiction and reality, but his overall goal is to get the general public interested in real UFO research.
In this interview, we talk to Keith about his interest in UFOs, his personal UFO sightings, and UFOs in the movies. We also talk to him about past and future marketing projects for the movie. Previous marketing efforts for the movie have been controversial among UFO researchers and enthusiasts. However, Keith gives our listeners special insight into what his group has in store for future marketing efforts.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility