Open Minds UFO Radio: John Craig and EJ Thornton are developing an app for cell phones that they hope will track UFOs. They are seeking crowd funding to help with the project, but they say they will develop the app regardless of if their crowd funding efforts are successful. Craig got interested in UFOs when he had an extraordinary sighting as a kid. He has since had more sightings, and eventually began investigating UFOs with the Mutual UFO Network. EJ is Craig’s wife, and an author, and has signed on to help him with UFO-Track. We talk to Craig about his sightings, and to both of them about their UFO-Track project and how the app works.
Read more about the app and contribute to their efforts at: UFO-Track.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave