Open Minds UFO Radio: John Burroughs is one of the primary witnesses to a mass UFO sighting in December, 1980. He and others saw UFOs on multiple nights near the Bentwaters Royal Air Force Base in Suffolk, UK, which was on lease to the US Air Force. Now he is suffering from medical issues that may be related to these events, but is being denied his military medical records. A couple weeks ago we spoke with his lawyer, Pat Frascogna, who says the records are classified. In fact, the USAF denied Burroughs was in the military at all in 1980, but they have fixed this “error” at the behest of a request from Arizona Senator John McCain’s office.
We talk to John about what he experienced in the Rendlesham Forest, outside of RAF Bentwaters, and we ask about other controversial aspects of his sightings, such as the dates of the events, which have been debated. We also talk about his efforts to get his military records, and to get other documents released regarding the Rendlesham forest incident. These efforts have included getting the UK government to admit that they have not released all of their UFO files, as they claimed a few years ago.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave