Open Minds UFO Radio: Jim Weiner along with his twin brother, Jack, and his friends Chuck Foltz and Charles Rak believe they were abducted during a kayaking trip in Maine in 1976. They had an incredible UFO encounter, and when some of them began having nightmares, they underwent regression therapy, separately. Their accounts of what happened during their UFO encounter in 1976, which they had not remembered consciously, were remarkably similar. In this interview, Jim talks about the events and how they effected his life afterwards.
Jim presently works at Massachusetts College of Art and Design, in Boston, Massachusetts, as an Assistant Director in the school’s Technology Department, where he provides technical and administrative Macintosh computer support to the college’s students, staff, and faculty.
You can find out more about the Allagash Abductions on this DVD of Allagash experiencer, Chuck Foltz, at the International UFO Congress. The lecture includes video interviews of Jim and Jack Weiner.
For more about Jim, visit: www.allagashufotwins.com
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview