Spacing Out! explores UFOs, space, the search for extraterrestrial life, and other mysteries of the universe.
This week we were delighted to have guest Jason Major join us to discuss the space race and the current NASA and ESA projects geared towards the search for extraterrestrial life.
Jason Major is one of the top space journalists in the country with an impressive list of titles including Universe Today, Discovery News and National Geographic News. You can follow Jason @JPMajor or visit his website: Lights in the Dark.
Spacing Out! is hosted by Jason McClellan and Maureen Elsberry, and features current news and exclusive content, including interviews with experts and enthusiasts alike. Viewer-submitted content is an element of the show, which includes stories of personal UFO sightings, UFO/space-related artwork, and more. Spacing Out! will also feature highlighted UFO cases from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Jason and Maureen are immersed every day in the world of UFOs, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life as team members at Open Minds. They share a passion for these topics, as well as a passion for presenting objective information about these topics to the public on a comprehendible level.
The show is uploaded to YouTube and www.OpenMinds.tv/spacingout every Friday and will soon be available on other streaming video platforms. Spacing Out! is also available as a podcast on itunes or via blogtalkradio.com/spacingout.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019