Open Minds UFO Radio: James Carman lives in New York City and works as a cinematographer and a producer. He shoots features, commercials and documentaries and his work has been showcased at the MOMA and many film festivals. He recently won an EBE award for best documentary with his film, The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and The Government Cover-up. Currently he is working on a new documentary entitled, Superconscious.
Recently The Hidden Hand has been picked up by an online distribution company, and can now be seen on iTunes, Xbox, Google Play, Vimeo, Amazon, Vudu and more. We talk to James about how he got inspired to make his documentary, the contents of the movie, and the feedback he has received.
Read more about the documentary at: http://www.hiddenhandthemovie.com/
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview