Day five of the International UFO Congress had a scheduled late start to allow all the partiers from the previous night’s cocktail party a couple extra hours of sleep. Because of the later start, there was also a reduced number of speakers for the day. The three presentations of the day were given by Mary Rodwell, Melinda Leslie & Niara Isley, and Stan Romanek.
Stan delivered his talk to a packed house, and his images of UFOs and aliens garnered several “ooh”s and “ahh”s from the crowd. The visual-heavy presentation made Stan’s lecture one of the more exciting lectures to watch.
Open Minds’ show Live From Laughlin aired its 5th episode last night with guest Travis Walton. Walton discussed some of the details of his famous abduction that occurred 34 years ago. His story was the basis of the feature film Fire In The Sky.
The final two days of the 2010 International UFO Congress should be very exciting and packed with incredible information from researchers like Barbara Lamb, Richard Dolan, David Sereda, and Jaime Maussan.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth