Day four came to a close last night, making the 2010 International UFO Congress more than half-way complete. The day was filled with interesting talks yesterday, including a presentation by Lt. Col. Donald Ware, who proposed that several intelligent species are present on Earth, and four of those have the technology for flying saucers.
However, it was Chuck Zukowski’s presentation that I found most interesting. Chuck delivered information related to recent investigations of the Roswell incident. His talk was filled with great photos from his investigations, and his delivery was extremely engaging.
Additionally, Chuck Zukowski was a guest last night on the fourth episode of Live From Laughlin. The show also contained a live interview with Barbara Lamb, and a video montage (created by Congress Production Manager Carlo Petrick) showing the first four days of the Congress.
Last night concluded with the popular Meet The Speakers cocktail party, and this year, the attendance was incredible with more than 500 people enjoying the food, the dancing, and the company.
Three more days remain!
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis