Nearing the half-way point, day three of the International UFO Congress showed even a larger turnout than day 2, and the energy was very high. A packed room eagerly listened to the presentations throughout the day. Dolores Cannon’s talk about visitors from other planets kept the audience engaged, and her charming sense of humor made for a wonderful presentation. However, my favorite presentation of the day came from Marc D’Antonio, MUFON’s photo and video analyst. Marc’s presentation took a critical look at UFO photo and video evidence, and provided an enlightening look at photos and videos of UFOs, while encouraging people to take a more critical look at so called “evidence.”
The third episode of Open Minds’ live show, Live From Laughlin” aired last night with very special guest Bob Brown. Bob is one of the founders of the Congress, and his interview provided a touching and personal look into the creation of the International UFO Congress 19 years ago. Unfortunately, due to some technical issues related to hotel capabilities here in Laughlin, the show encountered some difficulties. However, we have been recording our shows, and we hope to put up the full, technical-issue-free versions, on our website some time following the conference.
Join us tonight for episode number four of Live From Laughlin, where we will have guests Chuck Zukowski and Barbara Lamb.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes