An Indiana witness at Indianapolis reported having a peaceful feeling just prior to observing a silent, disc-shaped object “only a couple of hundred feet away,” according to testimony in Case 70607 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside about 12:45 a.m. on September 18, 2015, when the object was first seen.
“I was smoking a cigarette outside and get an urge to look up,” the witness stated. “I stand up and look straight up. I get a very calm feeling for no reason and even begin smiling; feeling very peaceful and even euphoric.”
But then the witness studied the sky above him.
“Suddenly a yellowish-green disc light appears in front of me stationary, and then flies directly over me until out of sight behind the top of the house.”
The witness was struck by how close the unknown object was.
“It was probably only a couple hundred feet away. It made no noise.”
The witness decided to file a report.
“I reported it to MUFON. It was awesome and amazing and I can’t stop thinking about it.”
No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 18, 2015. Indiana MUFON is investigating. Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana, population 843,393. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs