It was just last week that Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post reported that the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) had already noticed an increase in UFO sighting reports in the first week of January compared to last year. And there was more activity reported by MUFON this week, but not related to UFO sightings.On Tuesday, January 17, the Greeley Tribune reported that MUFON’s International Director Clifford Clift will be stepping down from his post. Clift, who has occupied the position since March 2010, is resigning because he wants to spend more time with his family. David MacDonald, a MUFON board member who has served the organization as Assistant Director of Investigations, Star Team Administrator, and State Director of Kentucky, will be replacing Clift as International Director on February 1. Clift will reportedly remain active with the organization as he oversees the archives.
But the organization’s structure change isn’t the only major activity recently reported by MUFON.
MUFON Headquarters, currently based in Greeley, Colorado, will be relocating to Ohio. Roger Marsh of Examiner.com explains:
MacDonald will move MUFON International Headquarters to Cincinnati, OH, where he operates Global Airline Education Center and Campus. Being centrally located, the International Headquarters will be easily accessible to many more members. Cincinnati is within a 6-hour drive for 60 percent of the population of the United States.
Clift is asking everyone to have patience during this transition period. He recently stated, “Keep your eyes on the sky and let’s all welcome Mr. David MacDonald as MUFON’s new International Director.”
Clifford Clift will be speaking at the International UFO Congress on Wednesday, February 22 in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave