An Arizona witness at Mesa reported watching a hovering disc along I-60 with a spinning green light underneath, according to testimony in Case 77772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was getting off the ramp at Ellsworth along I-60 on July 16, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I noticed that a light reflected off an object with no lights on,” the witness stated.“I realized the object (silhouette) was a circular, craft-like object and was hovering in the distance.”
But the witness noticed a light on the object.
“A bright green light then started to spin on the bottom of the craft-like object – like a propulsion-type system. The lights were spinning with great speed and then it darted off directly east from where I was, so fast it left a green trail, and an aura of green light flashed in the distance, almost like it was leaving the atmosphere.”
Mesa is a city in Maricopa County, population 439,041. Field Investigator Marianne Robb is investigating for Arizona MUFON. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility