An Arizona witness at Mesa reported watching a hovering disc along I-60 with a spinning green light underneath, according to testimony in Case 77772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was getting off the ramp at Ellsworth along I-60 on July 16, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I noticed that a light reflected off an object with no lights on,” the witness stated.“I realized the object (silhouette) was a circular, craft-like object and was hovering in the distance.”
But the witness noticed a light on the object.
“A bright green light then started to spin on the bottom of the craft-like object – like a propulsion-type system. The lights were spinning with great speed and then it darted off directly east from where I was, so fast it left a green trail, and an aura of green light flashed in the distance, almost like it was leaving the atmosphere.”
Mesa is a city in Maricopa County, population 439,041. Field Investigator Marianne Robb is investigating for Arizona MUFON. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis