A video that was allegedly obtained from sources inside a Puerto Rican federal agency shows two UFOs over western Puerto Rico.
The video was reportedly shot by an infrared camera aboard a Homeland Security helicopter in the Puerto Rican city of Aguadilla in the early morning hours of April 26, 2013.
This video was uploaded to YouTube by José Martínez, a member of the Puerto Rican Research Group. He explains that the video was shot by a helicopter from Rafael Hernandez International Airport, which was formerly a United States Air Force base called Ramey Air Force Base (This base was named after Brigadier General Howard Knox Ramey, and not after General Roger Ramey as some believe. Roger Ramey is the infamous general who announced to the world that what was recovered in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 was simply a weather balloon). Several federal agencies are currently housed at the Rafael Hernandez International Airport.
According to the website Historias Ufologicas en Puerto Rico y el Exterior, “In the video you can see how the object moves very quickly. In one part of the video you can see how the object is thrown to the sea at extreme speed,” and when it comes back out of the sea, there are “two objects on the screen.”
Researchers reportedly conferred with authorities from the Puerto Rico Joint Forces of Rapid Action (FURA), a division of the state police of Puerto Rico that coordinates operations between Puerto Rico police and U.S. federal agencies. These authorities confirmed that the UFO video was taken by a camera aboard a Black Hawk helicopter. The website asserts that “this proves that federal agencies in Puerto Rico have knowledge of the presence ovnis-extraterrestre and surveillance in the [hottest areas of] Puerto Rico are being monitored.”
When asked by YouTube viewers for more information about this video showing UFOs in Puerto Rico, Martínez responded by saying that, in order to protect the identity of his federal agency sources at the airport, he “cannot give more details.”
Mylar type balloon. Remember, the HELICOPTER itself is causing the illusion that the object is moving at high speed.
OH BULLSH!T Ray! Just BULL. You are so completely in denial it makes me puke
I agree with Ray. It’s obviously a mylar balloon. The panning of the camera is indeed giving the illusion of high speed motion when the object is actually move at cross-wind speeds as it is near coastal waters.
Preliminary Analysis of Video uploaded by Our partner and UFO Researcher, Mr. José A Martínez. (Reevaluated 6/16/14)
1. The Video was taken by the infrared camera (IR) from a UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter.
2. The specific agency is so far unknown.
3. U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Customs or Homeland Security are suspected.
4. The video was taken on April 26, 2013
5. The identity of the pilots is unknown.
6. The Video starts at 1:22:010 UTC +1.0. (Puerto Rico is in UTC – 4.0) thus UTC + 1 means that you have to subtract 4 to UTC and therefore add 1 1:22 – 4 + 1 = are 10:22 hours (sorry but I am not 100 % sure about this)
7. The video ends at 1:26:00. It is 3:53 minutes in duration.
8. In the lower left corner of the screen, it shows the coordinates of the position of the helicopter in the HH: MM: SS: format.
9. In the lower right corner it shows the coordinates of the position of the object (Target TGT) in HH: MM: SS.format.
10. The initial position of the helicopter is close to Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, former Ramey U.S. Air Force Base, Puerto Rico. 18:30:22 N 67:05:48 W and 5 ° North, moving the camera sharply to the left starting at 360 degrees and begins to pursue the object that begins a flight rotation around the helicopter.
11. The helicopter is initially flying at 1881 feet.
12. The object is initially at position 18:29:37 N and 67:09:26 W, which places it over the Atlantic Ocean on the north side of Ramey Air Force Base in Aguadilla. (See bottom right under TGT).
13. By the position and the coordinates of the helicopter and the object, it can be determined, that the object was located at a distance of more than 2 miles, which automatically discards a small object like a bird a balloon or a small bag flown by the wind.
14. The degrees of the compass can be seen over the top of the screen, were is marked as FT.
15. The FT counter in the middle, I assume that is the elevation of the object.
16. I’’m Not clear what are the numbers in degrees next to this elevation marker (I’m not a pilot).
17. I do not know the meaning of some terms: VIC, COR-A, DFLT, LI, DFT, ACFT, THE, NOS? Etc. If anyone knows please clarify.
18. The Object, is NOT A BALLOON OR A BIRD OR A PLANE.
19. The object is flying in what it seems a controlled manner, It raises and decrease speed. Moves up and down, stops in mid air and has a circular motion around the helicopter (not a wind-driven).
20. The object has a very rapid movement.
21. The object appears to have metallic look and possibly reflected the radar echo (I do not know this as a fact).
22. The Object sometimes seems to be two objects traveling in unison and appeared to differ on some points.
23. The object passes over a streets and cars over the PR-110 road.
24. The object finally returns just north of the Ramey Air Force Base and over the Atlantic Ocean, it stops, and divide itself in 2 and disappears from view of the pilots.
25. Pilot confusion is appreciated, looking for the object that has disappeared.
26. The Video was taken from the image on the screen of a Computer or a TV, possibly with a Cell Phone. The audio has nothing to do with the Video is just the noise of a TV in the background.
I saw this exact same object in Edmonton on June 26, 2014 at 4:55pm. It was moving much slower and was not a balloon. Our first impression was that it was a balloon but as it came closer it was clear that it was not. It was close enough to hit it with a rock. 2 others saw it and I did mange to get it on video. Unfortunately my 2008 blackberry takes crappy video and you can’t make it out very well. Keep your eyes to the skies!
I also want to add that the object was black and reflected like it was metallic on top of the object when in the sunlight. It performed the same spinning maneuvers as the video above. You could tell it was a disk shaped object. When it passed over us it looked like a big black circle. One observer said it looked like the top of a garbage can or a drone. I have spent hours looking for a drone that matches what I saw with no luck. This is the first “UFO” video I found that matches the movements and appearance of what I saw. It made no sound. My best guess is that is was 4′ to 8′ in diameter. I was able to observe it for approximately 5 minutes.
I think this is one of the most important information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general
things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really nice :
D. Good job, cheers
This is not a Mylar balloon. If u are going to come up with your own theory fine..then provide evidence that is scientific in nature to prove it is a balloon? The wind speeds aren’t high enough for this object to move at the speed it was moving at which was around 30-35 mph according to researchers. Also…it’s thermal IR camera!!! A balloon wouldn’t show up like it did and change shades. This thing clearly had an energy source.
Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace
group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Cheers
Just watch center bottom of screen, there’s an altitude indicator for the object in question. Mylar balloons my ass. Think the National Guard would be fooled enough to shut down an airport over a balloon. Use your head.