Image credit: SpaceX
Elon Musk, founder of private space company SpaceX, recently explained to CNNMoney that a long-term goal of SpaceX is to create a “self-sustaining civilization on Mars.”
In August 2012, Musk told ABC News that he hopes to be ready to send humans to Mars in 2025. He has stated many times that he wants to be a passenger on his company’s first flight to the red planet. And in a March 2013 interview with Vanity Fair, he explained that he wants “to die on Mars, just not on impact.”
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- VIDEO: What’s the deal with the Space Force?
- VIDEO: UFO Researchers Discuss Pentagon UFO Program at Devils Tower
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE! Ep 2 – Space Force, UFO Leaks, Project Blue Book and more!
- David Marler – Investigating Historical UFO Cases – September 4, 2018
- UFO Headlines 11/15/2018
- UFO Headlines 09/27/2018
- UFO Headlines 8/16/2018