The Global Competitiveness Forum’s (GCF) website calls the event “the only event of its kind,” and describes it as “an annual meeting of global business leaders, international political leaders, and selected intellectuals and journalists brought together to create a dialogue with respect to the positive impact organizational and national competitiveness can have on local, regional and global economic and social development.”
So why would an international business forum feature a session about aliens?The extraterrestrial-themed panel session, entitled, “Contact: Learning from Outer Space,” is described on the event’s website: “Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?”
Exopolitics/UFO scholar Dr. Michael Salla surmises, “The GCF appears to be interested in learning about how information and/or technology has been constrained in the past, and what this means for the future business investment. With UFO expert Stanton Friedman as one of the speakers at this session, the topic of reverse-engineered alien technology will likely be discussed—an issue that would obviously affect economic competitiveness.Other featured speakers at the extraterrestrial panel will be astrophysicist Dr. Michio Kaku, astronomer Dr. Jacques Vallee, and Nick Pope, who formerly ran the British government’s UFO Project.
The 5th Annual Global Competitiveness Forum will be held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January 23-26.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes