A New Jersey witness at Montvale reported watching a “saucer-like disc” that appeared to be 150 feet across, according to testimony in Case 68943 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness admits not being able to recognize the object first seen about 10:15 p.m. on July 22, 2015, shortly after passing the Montvale service area along the Garden State Parkway from the northbound lanes.
“My view of the object was extremely clear and distinct,” the witness stated. “It appeared to be some 150 feet across and about one-half mile away when I was closest to it just above the tree line to the east.”
The object appeared to be hovering.
“It seemed to be moving slowly to the north or was stationary as I was able to get much closer to the object driving toward the New York State Thruway.”
The witness described the object.
“It first had a classic saucer-like appearance: illuminated silver-metallic with a slightly flattened rim that projected around the middle.”
But as the witness watched, the object seemed to change its shape.
“As I headed further north, it seemed to have changed its appearance. From my vantage point, it appeared brightest on the bottom with a golden glow, fading further up the object to orange, reddish, and then dark on top. Despite the apparent change, it was still well illuminated, apparently from within, having taken on an overall dusky orange color with what I recall were three red lights on the bottom. The rim appeared to have tilted so that the closer portion was lower than the far end. This made the craft look somewhat like the planet Saturn, but much closer, with its orange appearance, dark top, and rim that looked like the ring of a planet. Also, like Saturn, there seemed to be a gap between the rim and sphere.”
The witness believes there were other witnesses.
“As cars on the Garden State drove northbound, almost all slowed down dramatically, whether because their occupants were afraid of it or they simply wanted a better look. I was also driving northbound in the area for about 3-4 minutes, and gaps in the tree line enabled my view about one-third of the time.”
Montvale is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, population 7,844. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP