While browsing through UFO news recently, a headline from Pocatello, Idaho (my birth city) caught my eye – “UFO Lecture Held at Idaho State University in Pocatello.” In my experience, UFO discussion and/or research is scarce in Pocatello, Idaho, so, brimming with curiosity, I decided to read the article.
The UFO lecture at ISU was given by UFO researcher Robert Hastings of New Mexico. Hastings’ work primarily deals with UFOs and a possible connection with nuclear weapons. Hastings cites declassified information, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, to back up his claims.
John Greenwald, Jr. is another researcher who utilizes the Freedom of Information Act to obtain information related to UFOs, among other things. Over the past 10 years, Greenwald has amassed thousands of documents, and made them available on his website The Black Vault.
While some juicy declassified documents have been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, many of the documents yield very little useful information.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave