Former high-level officials will investigate UFOs in new limited History channel non-fiction series launching in May.
The History channel has announced a series based on the work of To the Stars Academy (TTSA). According to one of the members, Luis Elizondo, who formerly ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the show will also include some of the cases investigated by AATIP. He says this includes cases better than the amazing 2004 Nimitz encounter.
Read more in my article in Den of Geek: Former U.S. Intelligence Officials to Investigate UFOs In New History Channel Series
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP