A Florida witness at Dunedin reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO 200 to 300 feet across with three other objects close by, according to testimony in Case 41685 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and two others were southbound along Keene Road just north of Sunset Blvd. about 8:40 p.m. on August 11, 2012, when the incident occurred. The case was reported to MUFON on August 12, 2012, and closed as an Unknown.
“We noticed a large group of lights heading toward us,” the reporting witness stated.“There appeared to be four objects. The largest was at least 200 – 300 feet across the front and shaped like a boomerang with three or four lights that blinked and constant lights as well.”
The witness described the other objects.
“The second object appeared to be in a very tight wingman position of the left wing of the first object maybe 20 feet apart. The third object looked like the second object with a bright silver strobe, red and green lights, but not in the normal aviation layout as you could see both red and green from the port side. The third object appeared to be tethered to the first object and trailing by a half mile with a single bright white/silver strobe on the tether located about a third of the way from the first object back to the third object in tow.”
The witness pulled over and watched the objects and filmed from a cell phone.
“The first object released orbs from the bottom and they shot west. These objects appeared to be orbs, but were very hard to see as they were a very dim white color and disappeared within 1-2 seconds of being launched. The objects passed us to the west and headed north until approximately Klosterman Road where it banked right or east and headed toward an extremely large thunder storm. This is my second report, but have witnessed dozens of UFOs in the last four years.”
The case was investigated by Florida Field Investigator Bobby Hewitson and Assistant State Director Teri Lynge. Hewitson and Lynge noted several related cases in a 24-hour period: Cases 41677, 41650, 41657, and 41699. No reports from this date in the MUFON CMS for surrounding states (Alabama and Georgia, plus or minus a 24-hour period). Reported to NUFORC: “8/11/12 21:00, Orlando (Near Seaworld/Disney World) FL, Triangle, Unknown, possibly about five. I saw three very red lights hovering in a triangle shape near Sea World, Orlando, Florida, and they disappeared about five minutes later.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript