A Florida witness at Lake Mary recounts a close encounter with a disc-shaped UFO that moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 61661 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was working a night shift as a waiter in Lake Mary and had stepped outside just after sunset with a co-worker about 7:45 p.m. on September 1, 2011, when the object was first seen.
“I noticed a luminous flying saucer coming from the east right over the tree line,” the witness stated.”I was absolutely positive that I was seeing something I have never seen before. It flew directly (90-degrees) over our heads and appeared to be pretty high up, but not at airplane level – traveling west-northwest in a steady line going relatively slow (in my opinion).”
The witness described the object.
“It appeared to be the size of an aspirin (if held up to compare). The light that it was giving off was more like energy than something being emitted from a bulb or beam or something like that. It was a brilliant display of comforting green and silver light, to say the least. There were patterns on the surface, the underside) that looked to be details of its construction. From the time we saw it to the time it flew out of our vision, approximately 3-4 minutes went by.”
The witness had the feeling that the object knew it was being watched.
“My sighting was special because of how clearly it was a disk flying gently through the sky. I felt happy and comfortable, like seeing this object made me feel this way. It also seemed like our thoughts could be read or like they somehow knew we were watching them. I can’t really explain in detail this feeling.”
Lake Mary is a suburban city in Seminole County, Florida, population 13,822.
Florida has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Florida had 30 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.55 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019