Auckland Now describes, “The descending point of light, which revealed a U-shaped nimbus when zoomed in on, was filmed in the sky west of Auckland about 6pm on Saturday.” A witness recorded video of the strange light as it burned through the evening sky. In the video, the witness states that the object is “back,” indicating that the flaming object has previously appeared in the area.
But according to Auckland Now, astronomers say the light in the sky was “probably not a UFO, comet, or rogue planet about to smash into Earth,” but rather “the contrails of a plane heading out over the Tasman Sea.”
What do you think?
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes