Earlier this month fireball UFOs were filmed in both Georgia and Mexico, now another fireball UFO video has surfaced. The video which was uploaded to YouTube shows a Russian rocket transforming during different stages of the initial launch. Strange flickering balls of light appear near the object causing some to speculate that UFOs were disarming the rocket.
The Epoch Times reported on this video stating, “Several tiny white lights are flashing around the object and its tail, both glowing with a whitish light (probably due to the effect of filming a computer screen), as the core becomes semi-translucent with a striped appearance.”
However the rocket captured here is most likely the Soyuz-2. The rocket, carrying six Globalstar satellites from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, launched early in the morning the same day the videos were uploaded. It is a three-stage carrier type rocket designed for delivering payloads into lower orbit. The strange transformation is most likely caused by the different stages of burns.
View the launch and burn here:
The Georgia and Mexico fireball UFOs still remain unidentified.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission