Reuters news partner TheWrap published an article back in August about an upcoming documentary titled Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond. The article reported that the Mexican government had released state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the filmmakers. And when asked if the movie would mention extraterrestrials, the response given by the filmmakers was simply, “Everything is going to come out in time, but I can’t comment on aliens or on 2012.” But according to a new article published by TheWrap today, this documentary will also provide evidence that the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials.
Raul Julia-Levy, the film’s producer stated, “Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists.” Additionally, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, told TheWrap that new evidence has emerged showing “contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time.”
The Guatemalan government is also involved with this film. While they aren’t offering up any information about extraterrestrials, they are giving filmmakers access to previously classified artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said his country is working with the filmmakers on this documentary “for the good of mankind.”
Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond begins filming in November of this year, and is scheduled to be released in theaters in late 2012, but before December 21, 2012–the end of the Mayan calendar.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave