A dramatic UFO video allegedly taken by a fishing boat off the Atlantic coast of Galicia in Spain received considerable attention on the web the last week of September. The video showed a disc-shaped UFO buzzing off one side of the ship and then plunging into the ocean as two Spanish Air Force fighter jets followed in hot pursuit. The implication was that the object was either shot down or hid in the ocean from the jets. The video posted by the Spanish site Terra and then reproduced in YouTube and elsewhere was highly dramatic, but was it real?
Our own digital experts at Open Minds quickly suspected a hoax, based on a slight delay in how the UFO plunged into the waters. Pepón Jover, the Spanish exopolitical activist who organized the recent Barcelona Summit quickly confirmed to us that the Terra UFO video was indeed a fake produced to celebrate the anniversary of Orson Welles’ famous “War of the Worlds” 1938 radio broadcast. The original Terra posting and the explanation of how it was done has now been removed by the source. It just goes to show you how careful you have to be with so-called “UFO evidence” in this digital age of special effects and instant communications.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018