The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mysterious UFO that nearly collided with an aircraft over Denver, Colorado on the evening of Monday, May 14.
According to KUSA 9News, the NBC affiliate in Denver, a pilot flying a Cessna Citation 525 CJ1 corporate jet approximately 8,000 feet above the Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek radioed the control tower to report that something looking like “a large remote-controlled aircraft” flew past his plane in the opposite direction. 9News reports that, “as far as investigators know, the mystery object did not show up on radar.”
Investigators are extremely concerned about this UFO because it poses a severe risk to planes in the sky.
Greg Feith, avation analyst for 9News suggests the UFO could have been a military drone, a remote-controlled airplane, or a large bird. But those are just guesses. For now, the object remains unidentified.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes