The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mysterious UFO that nearly collided with an aircraft over Denver, Colorado on the evening of Monday, May 14.
According to KUSA 9News, the NBC affiliate in Denver, a pilot flying a Cessna Citation 525 CJ1 corporate jet approximately 8,000 feet above the Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek radioed the control tower to report that something looking like “a large remote-controlled aircraft” flew past his plane in the opposite direction. 9News reports that, “as far as investigators know, the mystery object did not show up on radar.”
Investigators are extremely concerned about this UFO because it poses a severe risk to planes in the sky.
Greg Feith, avation analyst for 9News suggests the UFO could have been a military drone, a remote-controlled airplane, or a large bird. But those are just guesses. For now, the object remains unidentified.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave