The popular interactive attraction Encounters: UFO Experience is returning to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Encounters launched in 2013 at the Myrtle Beach exhibit space Broadway at the Beach after more than five years of research, and three years of assembling content and artifacts. Following the attraction’s successful run last year, it will open again in the same space on April 1, 2014.
According to the press release, the exhibit includes seven themed galleries showcasing “hundreds of artifacts, witness accounts and a wealth of myth-debunking information to attract curious visitors from around the world and offer a compelling case for the existence of alien life and UFOs.” Several new exhibits have been added to Encounters for 2014 including an alien autopsy exhibit where visitors can grab alien guts and brains. Encounters also features a laser tag-style shooting gallery, a propulsion exhibit where UFOs are controlled by magnets and visitors, a guide to ancient history of aliens, and the ability to send messages to space.
Patrick Walsh, senior vice president of asset management of the company that owns Broadway at the Beach says, “We are eagerly awaiting the reopening of Encounters which has received rave reviews from locals and tourists alike.”
For tickets and more information, visit ufoexhibition.com
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave