Dr. Kevin Knuth is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physics at the University at Albany (SUNY), and is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Entropy (MDPI). He is a former NASA research scientist having worked for four years at NASA Ames Research Center in the Intelligent Systems Division designing artificial intelligence algorithms for astrophysical data analysis. His current research interests include the foundations of physics, quantum information, inference and inquiry, autonomous robotics, and the search for and characterization of extrasolar planets. He has published over 90 peer-reviewed publications and has been invited to give over 80 presentations in 14 countries.
Kevin was also a recent presenter at the Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena Conference (AAPC) hosted by the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU) held near the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama. Kevin’s talk was titled, “Constraints on Societies Engaged in Relativistic Interstellar Travel,” and covered the odd spacetime effects this sort of travel would entail. In this episode, Kevin discusses the effects individuals traveling in this manner would experience, and the odd effects and problems that would occur with a group traveling in this manner interacting with others. We also discuss Kevin’s experience and thoughts on how the scientific community views the UFO topic.
Fore more about Kevin visit: http://knuthlab.rit.albany.edu/
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP