Alexander’s presentation will include an insider’s view of how the U.S. government deals with UFOs and other phenomena with detailed explanation about specific events. While supporting the physical reality of UFOs, he will discuss some of the myths that have been built up over time. Noting that real disclosure has happened yet gone unnoticed, Alexander will examine disclosure and address its actual confirmation.
John Alexander is a retired U.S. Army Colonel and a leading advocate for the development of non-lethal weapons. For the first time anywhere his new book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, which provides a government insider’s look at the UFO phenomena, will be available. In his book, Alexander discusses the organization he created while on active duty to explore this topic. Comprised of members across the Department of Defense and aerospace industries, Alexander was surprised at what he learned when he briefed the leaders of many of these agencies. A very important aspect of this book is a description of how government agencies really work, and how an individual’s belief system impacts the organization’s operations.
Back to the Open Minds UFO Video Portal
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes