A UFO resembling a Dorito corn chip has been videotaped in the UK.
The flying chip (or “crisp,” as they say in the UK) was spotted over central England by a 21-year-old quality inspector on Sunday night. Sightings of this object, or other objects similar in appearance, have been occurring for years, and locals descriptively refer to it as the Dudly Dorito—Dudley being the name of a large town in central England.
Witnesses to the latest sighting describe the object as a fast-moving, silent object with three lights on its bottom.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes