Witnesses claim the UFOs were visible for five to ten minutes, moving from east to west through the sky.
One of the witnesses recorded the lights on video, which was later broadcast on Telenoticias, a local news station. According to InsideCostaRica.com, the video is “being subjected to analysis and field research to determine what the lights were.”
According to Telenoticias, the lights were also reported in the Costa Rican city of Limón, which is approximately twenty miles away from Moravia.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019