On August 7, 2013, Bellum Entertainment announced that its show Unsealed: Alien Files has been picked up by Discovery Communications.
This show, and a companion show, Unsealed: Conspiracy Files, premiered in September 2012. These shows were syndicated nationally in the United States by Tribune Broadcasting, but weren’t on a single network, which made it difficult for interested viewers to find the shows. But that issue should be eliminated now that Discovery has added Unsealed: Alien Files to its Destination America channel.
Episodes of the show reportedly premiered on Destination America on Thursday, August 8. Bellum Entertainment explains, “Unsealed has already experienced great success in syndication and internationally through the first season and expecting to perform well on cable.” The company announced that the show’s second season will premiere on September 16 “with a full hour of Alien Files.” The aggressive broadcast schedule indicates that the show will air weekly, with two back-to-back half-hour episodes every week, for a total of forty new episodes.
Unsealed: Conspiracy Files will apparently not return for a second season.
The website for Unsealed: Alien Files provides this description of the series::
Unsealed: Alien Files investigates recently released documents regarding alien and UFO encounters, made accessible to the public in 2011 by the Freedom of Information Act. Each week, Unsealed: Alien Files tackles one compelling alien case by opening these previously off-limits secret files. Based on the newly discovered information the show re-examines key evidence and follows developing leads.
Unsealed: Alien Files investigates mass UFO sightings, personal abductions, government cover-ups and breaking alien news from around the world. We delve into the “photoshopping” of space, the value of Wikileaks, and the role social media plays in alien stories. Finally, we examine these newly released documents to see how alien visitations may have affected our past, and what influence they may have on our future. This show will have believers wanting more and skeptics questioning their long held beliefs. Unsealed: Alien Files … exposing the biggest secret on planet Earth.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs